Monday 28 November 2011

Paris Partisans Put Forth


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Paris Partisans Put Forth ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

A rare pleasure was mine last night. Meeting something of a soul-sister, at least as far as my love of Paris is concerned, after all these years, and such a humble one too. When talking to someone who knows a ton, but a TON of stuff about my favourite obsession and yet finding her far more interested in hearing my stories than spouting her own, that for me is the sign of an interested person, and consequently an interesting one. I only hope I managed to listen as much as I spouted!

Thirza Vallois is an interesting person, but above all a modest one. My sort of person. But as I'll be writing about her revamped Paris classic very shortly on Paris If You Please I won't go on about this at length here. Suffice it to say that if pounding the streets of Paris is your proclivity you could do a lot worse than get your hands on a copy of the greatly extended and updated first volume in her somewhat legendary 'Around and About Paris' trilogy. Now we just have to convince her to update the other two.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...