Wednesday 23 November 2011

Loving You Sunday Morning


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Loving You Sunday Morning ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

It was hinted at, threatened and promised... so here is a slice of life from my trip into Paris on a sleepy Sunday morning.

It's really one of those 'lay something on my pixels, landscape' kind of shots. Ok, I had the sun, and the railway power lines, and the inherent unpredictability of the movement from a speeding train. But apart from that it was very difficult to imagine what the final results might be like.

In the end I'm pleased with what the morning gave me. Another small part of the slowly unravelling puzzle of my passing to slot into place. That was the morning that was. And you? How was your morning? Catch any rainbows or sunrises? Hey, even the odd puddle does it for me!

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...