Monday 24 October 2011

Welcome To My Hovel


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Welcome To My Hovel ~


Welcome To My Hovel, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This is a hovel. My hovel. My dream house. It's down on the old Petite Ceinture line which used to run around Paris back when men was men, trains was trains and huts were proud of it.

I screwed up today. Big time. I shouldn't be here. I should be out taking photos in Paris with some lovely people from Down Under, keen to discover the city through my eyes. Before crushing our rugby team. I forgot. How does that make me feel? How do I feel?

Terrible.

Really terrible. Sick to the core. People were waiting for me and I didn't show up. That sucks, as the Americans say, and they're right. That really sucks.

I can only offer them this: my hovel. My humble abode. My retreat. When you want to hide from the world, I can recommend it. As I do.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...