Monday 10 October 2011

I've Got You, Under My Chin...


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ I've Got You Under My Chin ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

The ever elusive metrogirl strikes again. The one you'll never talk to or even look straight in the eyes yet she'll stay with you forever.

Well ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little in this case, but I did like this girl's funny lip-squeezing perky face. And even more so when I saw the guy's funny little head right under her chin.

I think what makes the two heads look so curious together is that we've lost the sense of perspective between them and it looks like the guy's head literally is right under this girl's chin and really is six times smaller than hers.

Only the metro goes where other Paris photo locations cannot reach to give you this strange, almost surrealistic effect, as though the two heads were cut out and stuck on the quickly receding background.

We're in a train, in fact, and one final reason I like this shot is that it was created by the girl actually ruining another shot I was trying to take out of the spooky unmanned Paris metro line 14's front window. She just stepped in front of my lens and now look at her: marvellous!

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...