Monday 31 October 2011

Magic Moments


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Magic Moments ~


Magic Moments, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Sometimes I wish I were a native African or Australian, measuring my days by the passage of the sun through the skies, agreeing to meet at precise times like high noon, give or take a few hours, and never possessing a watch. Imagine not possessing a watch!

I'm not, however, and I don't, and I do, and I can't imagine it for a moment. And neither can, I'm afraid, the rest of the west, for want of a better term.

And so I ran, leaping gaps, fording peetrails, encountering strange tribes, deciphering faint signs and train times, finally squeezing daughter through the Gare du Nord Eurostar check in and onto the 18.13 for King's Cross Saint Pancras in the nick of time, give or take a few seconds.

Well, it's been a long 24 hours - the clocks went back, adding 60 minutes - and I need a good 9 or 10 hours to face up to the next 7 days. Sweet dreamtimes - see you in Neverland!

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...