Thursday 13 October 2011

My Retreat


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ My Retreat ~


My Retreat, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

My Retreat

No-one seeks to meet and greet
Discrete between the reeking seats
My meek retreat, a bite to eat
Would make my meagre plight complete

A welcome treat beyond the weekly
Fighting feet beneath my tweedy sheath
A sneaky life replete
Far from the feckless street

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More poetry on Mystic Rhythms and Paris Set Me Free

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...