Thursday 27 October 2011

Même Pas Peur


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Même Pas Peur ~


Même Pas Peur, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Gonna cheat a little here folks. The next few postings will also be doubling as entries from a few of my Paris Top Tens, as there's only so much a humble urban wonder hunter can do.

This one's from my latest and stupidest greatest idea yet: Sab's Top Ten Paris Sidewalk Scribblings or something of that ilk.

You'll know I like to witter on about my pictures and related randomness, but I really don't know what I'll have to say about these things. The fact is, though, that strange scrawls and particularly stencils appear overnight by who knows who, with messages of varying gravity or grossness and I suddenly realised that I have quite a few of them so I'll see if I can tie them together somehow.

It's a bit of a risk, I guess. I mean, who's gonna be interested in a bunch of random sidewalk graffiti, I ask myself, but I have a feeling about it, it's Paris, and I'm gonna go for it. I've got it inside and I have to get it out, whatever the consequences, come what may; bring it on sir, même pas peur.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...