Saturday 22 October 2011

Day Trip To Tremens


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Day Trip To Tremens ~


To Tremens And Back, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Not one of my Top Ten metro station signs, unfortunately, coz there ain't no sign, indeed nothing which says 'Hey, this is the craziest Paris metro station entrance/exit in existence', although there really should be.

And the darned thing is SO difficult to photography effectively. For some reason, and I don't know if this is on purpose or not, the incredible shower of glorious coloured balls seems to merge with the trees and buildings behind and it's devilishly difficult to take a pic which does the thing justice.

Anyway, here's one way of tackling a subject like this one, and I don't think I need to give you a detailed description of what I've done here, it's pretty obvious.

I remember seeing this thing for the first time a few years ago when it was first installed / unveiled, and thinking, "Yes"! That's what I'm in Paris for. This kind of madness. And long may the delirium continue.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...