Tuesday 25 October 2011

Invitation To Reflection


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Invitation To Reflection ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Not that I'm a retiring soul or anything, it's just that there's a time and a blog for self-portraits, and this isn't it (can you spot me, I'm cunningly hiding behind a fractured mirror and a tattered iPhone lens bottom right, with a severe case of orangism..?).

Having said that, although I do feature in the above photograph, this piece still admirably fits the Paris & I blog's brief: weird visions of my version of Paris, with no monopoly on reality.

Those of you who know Paris will recognise the cinema complex right next to the beautiful (naw, I'm kiddin') Bibliotèque Nationale de France, and what should I come across? Well, as a major of fan of squares and cubes, imagine my delight when I was witness to the installation of what I assume is a temporary artwork comprising more-than-man-sized cubes of mirrors in multifaceted configurations!

Well worth a stroll past this eye candy and a welcome relief from the mucky beige mess of the BNF.

Be careful though. If you don't watch out you'll find the aforementioned architectural abomination tainting even this beautiful invitation to reflection, so choose your angles wisely, and not widely...

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...