Wednesday 19 October 2011

Rust Buckets United


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Rust Buckets Unite ~


Rust Buckets United, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Have you ever woken up with a neck that feels like you just swallowed a bucket o'rust! Heh heh, I've been there, I can tell ya!

This particular rust pile's a bit different to a hangover from hell, however.

What we're looking at here is a wonderful open-air sculpture park, excruciatingly ephemeral (like all brutal beauty?), by someone called Carmona. That's it: Carmona. Of course, I could Google him, but then again so could you, right?

A score of scintillating sculptures, gradually rotting gloriously by the banks of the river Seine, what an ending!

This guy's peeing (I've spared you the pee trails) and his miserable mutt is too. Here's looking at you!

The iron girl's umbrella's threatening to fly her away, dippety day!

And the funny thing is, my two-year-old son shares his name. Carmona. It's enough to bring a lump to my throat.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...