Sunday 9 October 2011

Retouching Moments


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Retouching Moments ~


Retouching Moments, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

If you can work this image out I'd take my hat off to you if I were wearing one.

Bizarre what you come across in the streets of this city, but then I've said that before, so I should probably stop repeating myself and get on with taking more strange photos.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just me though, or if others see the same weirdness all around them.

In truth there's nothing particularly unusual about pictures of a play in a theatre's glass display case out front, unless you think that wife strangling's inherently abnormal.

And what could be less remarkable than a gent quietly adjusting clothes in a tailor's shop window?

It's just when a twisted vision puts them together that things seem to enter the twilight zone, and it was around twilight too, mind you.

No, it's probably just me. So what have you been drinking? I mean thinking.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...