Saturday 6 August 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Leaving Impresions'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Leaving Impressions ~


Leaving Impresions, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Lose yourself in a leafy landscape today! I won't tell you where this is in Paris because it just doesn't matter. It could be any one of ten or twenty lovely luscious parks where you can wander and wonder to your heart's delight (yep, I'm in Paris city tourist board mode today - must be missing the old place).

This is also a great example of a picture reinvented from a load of old murky mush, thanks to the wonders of some of those funky iPhone (other brands of smart phone are available) apps which I use all the time on this Paris blog, and you should too!

Getting meaningful blur is a bit of a challenge on these things, with their 'make it sharp at all cost' inbuilt settings - kinda takes the artistic fun out of it, but I won't be defeated, and yes, of course I meant it to look like that ;~S

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...