Wednesday 17 August 2011

Exterminate, Exterminate..!


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Exterminate, Exterminate..! ~


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Hmm, seems to me that reality sometimes takes a time-out in this city and ricochets around the normasphere a bit, just for fun.

Are we looking at a hairdresser here, or an events organiser, or maybe a cheap international calls bureau to the African country or parallel universe of your choice..?

Well I didn't hang around long enough to take the call, and will leave it to your inventiveness to come up with a theory. There is no wrong answer, by the way, coz I'm sure the question's flawed.

As it often is in Paris. Hey, isn't that The Doctor - oh no, I'm sorry, tardises are blue, what planet am I on..?

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...