Thursday 4 August 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Excuse Me For Sitting'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Excuse Me For Sitting ~


Excuse Me For Sitting, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I don't know when you are, but right here and now as I type the weekend's a-startin' (30 minutes in already and counting) and I thought I'd try to inspire you to do something worthwhile this time round.

Here are the options as admirably illustrated in the pic, taken last weekend in the Jardin des Plantes in pretty central Paris:

Option One: get totally physical and look down on the losers wasting their lives lying on benches like there's no tomorrow and no fat to burn.

Option Two: get totally relaxed and laugh at the loonies killing themselves and their knee joints running in circles like hamsters like there's no tomorrow and no facts to learn.

Come to think of it, you could do both, one after the other, leaving you with the less onerous task of deciding simply on the order of said activities.

A feasible further option would be, I guess, to do none of the above. As a cartoon I gave to my mother one time as a kid said, and which I may have quoted before: "Sometimes I just sit and think; and sometimes I just sit".

Say, would 'all of the above' now be a logical impossibility? I'd like to sit and think not.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...