Sunday 7 August 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Answers In An Eggshell'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Answers In An Eggshell ~


Answers In An Eggshell, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

And if you happened, upon a sleepy Sunday afternoon family stroll, upon a sinister sculpture of a snake-armed soldier, one arm protruding from the barrel of his canon(?), the other clutching his private parts and an egg on his tongue.

"What's he doing Daddy?" would be one of the less obvious questions a parent might be required to hazrad an answer to under the unforgiving glare of a hot August sun.

I'd like to see it attempted. An explanation comprehensible to an eight-year-old, I mean. Never mind an adult, most of whom could also do with one I imagine. Loving it, for the most part. (For the private part, send me a message.)

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...