Friday 19 August 2011

Jus' Jessin'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Jus' Jessin' ~


Jus' Jessin', originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

No, this time I don't think any explanations, curious stories or other extraneous invented anecdotes or philosophical musing are necessary. It's a picture from the streets of Paris and that's all there is to it!

Wow, now I come to listen to it, the sound of the lack of my own voice is really quite beautiful.

I must try shutting up more often...

(Jus' jessin')

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...