Thursday 25 August 2011

Flash Photography


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Flash Photography ~


Flash Photography, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

To be honest, I can't ever remember what this image is or where it was taken, so weird as it is.

I've got a feeling it's a shop window of some sort near Opéra, and that that's me in the archway, but more than that I couldn't say.

The reflections combined with the awesome lighting obviously attracted my attention and after a fair amount of playing around this is what I ended up with, and I can't say I'm unhappy with it.

Far too few people who would like to take more interesting pics than the usual tourist snaps make use of reflections, and they are in abundant supply in Paris. Reflections, I mean. Just turn your lens towards any shop window at night and you'll see what I mean. And forget flash - a guaranteed method for ruining your pics and stamping 'dork' all over them ;~S Just saying.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...