Friday 7 December 2012

Waiting For The White Moment


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Waiting For The White Moment ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

So there's snow today in Paris, as I write, which means, predictably enough, I'll offer you a... shot with no snow in it, not having ventured out yet. And knowing my luck it'll probably be all gone by the time I do get there but anyway.

This pic does give you an idea of what it is like to be stuck in slow moving Paris traffic on the once-beautiful banks of the river Seine.

The same banks which are, in fact, being slowly reclaimed; on the other side of the river from here, on the left bank in the 13th, they've reconverted the riverside back into a strolllers paradice. Nice.

But for now I'll be heading into the city for a photo tour of all things - I hope my client is of a hardy disposition (and brought some winter woolies, which she tells me she has).

There's little less more magical than some of the Paris gardens - Jardin de Luxembourg, the Tuileries, Parc Monceau, Parc Montsouris... under a blanket of snow but, alas, it doesn't generally last long. In the street outside my window it's already turned to a layer of slush and my dog was mightily unimpressed by the sounds he made.

So let's hope I don't fall flat on my face sending my Nikon and (borrowed) iPhone flying, and I'll see you back at the ranch with tales from the great white yonder. Bbrrrr.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...