Thursday 27 December 2012

Apocalypse Party


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Apocalypse Party ~

Apocalypse Party by Paris Set Me Free
Apocalypse Party, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

The End is nigh. Of the year, that is. As we define it. There's no such thing as a beginning or end of the year of course. Same goes for centuries and millenia, it's all totally arbitrary, but we feel compelled to measure our meagre lot one way or another so let's get on with it.

2012 was unusual. I was sick all year. Officially. Which gave me an unusually large amount of time to do other things. What did I do? Did I use my time wisely? Am I satisfied with my progress? These are all questions that surface just after Christmas going into January 1st.

Paris Pix on iTunes & Google Play!
Whatever the answers to those questions, I've learned not to regret. Regret is a killer. You end up thinking your whole life's a disaster if you go down that route. Learning's the way to go. Accept that you've learned a lot. I can go further. My Paris Photo Chronicles continued apace, save the slight hiccup recently when I had no iPhone, but I'm rapidly catching up on that I'm pleased to say.

I got a dog. This is weird, and I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with him in the future when I have to work seriously again, but there you have it. A beautiful dog. The best dog in the world - did you guess? If I'm the man, then Dasco's definitely The Dog!

I had an exhibition, well, attended an expensive art fair. Let's call that a learning experience nec plus ultra...

And that'll do for now. My partner may be losing her job shortly so twenty thirteen is sure to bring big changes one way or another. Change is good, and necessary. Without it, things stand still, and I have nothing to write about. That's the way I look at it. Not for everyone, but I wish you good change next year if that's what you want. Have an unusually good one.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...