Wednesday 11 May 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Pizza? Who Kneads It?'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Pizza? Who Kneads It? ~


Pizza? Who Kneads It?, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I stumble across this cheery chappy quite regularly over the years, and he never, but NEVER seems to lose his sunny disposition - maybe I should try a few of those pizzas he's touting.

He first entered my field of awareness, I believe, just after Italy had beaten France in the world cup final back in, ohh, a few years ago, there's no need to linger on the gory details of that tragic event...

I was sure, the way the mood was in the country, that he wouldn't last more than a few minutes out in those hostile streets and that some seething thug would wipe that smarmy salami smile off his self-satisfied southern Italian face.

But no! He's still there and still got his thumb, albeit a bit weathered, well and truly up.

This reminds me of a disturbingly huge-cleavaged woman of the same ilk who used to stand on duty outside another restaurant, on the opposite side of the river (the Left Bank) and I really must seek her out. Come to think of it, there must be a ton of these characters tempting you in using whatever guiles their creators or proprietors have chosen to employ.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and you posted. In the meantime, enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...