Friday 13 May 2011

Paris and I ~ 'It'ss My Parisss, Yess!'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ It'ss My Parisss, Yess! ~


It'ss My Parisss, Yess!, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This might look like Gollum is about to jump out from behind one of those slimy pillars at any moment, but it is in fact a perfectly banal ultra-creepy passageway perfectly visible from a street in the 14th arrondissement.

Now some of you complain because I sometimes don't tell you where things are exactly. But this is simply to try and incite you to ask me and get some conversation going! And after a few hints and clues and avoiding the question you will indeed get all the information out of me you desire - you just have to work a little to prove how badly you want it. And if you don't want it, well that's fine too!

You've gotta admit it looks mighty creepy though, doesn't it? In the 14th it is, in a little-known park just next to a communal garden up against the elevated RER tracks, and a jolly good job they've done too of making very constructive and sociable use of what used to be a bit of no-man's land. But that's for another day and another message.

Now I must get back to where I wass... looking everywhere for My Preciousss; I know I put it here somewhere, yess...

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...