Wednesday 25 May 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Cumbersome Cues'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Paris and I ~ 'Cumbersome Cues' ~


Cumbersome Cues, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

No-one's really sure what's going on right now, as far as the green stuff's concerned. And a bit of the red too.

After the cucumber conundrum, should consumers start treating tomatoes, lettuce, and all other veggies for that matter, with suspicious circumspection?

That's what's happening, and in and around Paris 'frigos' are being eviscerated faster than a goose in a fois gras factory.

It's quite a shame to throw what's probably perfectly edible vegetable in the bin, but better safe than sorry, they say. And death is no laughing matter.

Personally, I'm dying to get back to normal with a big Greek salad, but if their ingredients are as rotten as their economy at the moment I guess I should just say no.

Hey, I know, I'll start the Dukan diet like everyone else seems to be - that's so poor in fresh food and obsessed by overdosing on protein or whatever, it should at least protect me from the ECEH bacteria, until I fall off it and put far more weight on than I started with, of course.

Oh fuck it. Pass the cucumber, Pierre...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...