Monday 2 May 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Keep On Walking'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Keep On Walking ~


Keep On Walking, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


I might have mentioned before that those who look straight ahead as they walk risk missing some of the more interesting of the Paris sights.

I don't mean things like the Eiffel Tour, although it does crop up in the most unexpected of vistas. I mean some of the decidedly non-touristy things to be glimpsed through ajar doors and over spiky gateways. Or here, where this gaping grimy garage entrance is about as inviting as the gates of hell themselves.

On second thoughts, maybe it would be best to keep looking firmly ahead...

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...