Tuesday 24 May 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Morning Sickness'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Morning Sickness ~


Morning Sickness, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Although it's been hanging around for a few days now (since the start of the DSK scandal), it's quite appropriate (this pic) as I start a new chapter on the language side of my doings here in France.

At the risk of boring you, I've done the teaching, I've done the web sites, I've done the teacher training and I've done the book. I've even set up my own school, albeit in Greece, not in France, and looking at the Greek state of affairs, I hope it's still standing for those I left it to.

What I hadn't done in the world of English teaching was run a language school as Director of Studies, or the slyly acronymed 'DoS'. Holders of this post inevitably get called 'dossers', of course. Anyway, it's chose faite, as the French might say: I start shortly. In a small school with big ideas - sounds just my sort of place.

So the daily chug into Paris will again become part of my daily grind, after a rather stay-at-home period, and I think it will be a positive change. Will my Paris street photography suffer? Not necessarily. For a start, I'll be in Paris far more often than I am at the moment, so I'll actually have more chances to grab some street shots than now, where I'm stuck in the sticks and have to make a special trip in for the purposes of picturing.

That'll do, I'll tell you about yesterday's visit to a place I've been meaning to go to for, ohhh, maybe 15 years. It is, also, chose faite, and a remarkable place it is too. You'll see. Over and out till the morrow.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...