Saturday 31 December 2011

Wash Cycles From Hell


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Wash Cycles From Hell ~


Wash Cycles From Hell, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Or the Interminable Runtime of the Spotless Kind, if you prefer. Maybe this is a particularly Parisian phenomenon; I really couldn't say. Having hermetically sealed off this spotless mind from all non-Parisian artistic or prosaic influences I am unable to determine the extent to which the wash cycle of the automatic Parisian pee-pods is more or less excruciatingly long than in any other modern European city.

How I've come to despise that little blue light with a loathing matched only by the battle of my bladder to hold on until that light turns green and my troubles drain away like... I'll let you choose the appropriate metaphor.

And talking of peeing and metaphors, the French have a wonderful one to describe pointlessness or futility. They say you might as well piss in a violin.

I know, it's good, isn't it? And considering my recurring blue light 'n' bladder problems, I think I'm gonna join the string section and stop whining.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...