Wednesday 7 December 2011

Dream On, Misty Morning


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Dream On, Misty Morning ~


Dream On, Misty Morning, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

In the misty morning, on the edge of time
We've lost the rising sun, a final sign
As the misty morning rolls away to die
Reaching for the stars, we blind the sky
(Dio's Sabbath)

Anyway...

Yep, today sure is misty, especially when the silly o'clock Sunday morning train you went for doesn't exist and you have to spend 30 minutes swallowing fogballs.

I'm on my way to another early morning Montmartre mosey, and the forecast is for fine pics with outbreaks of scattered inspiration in serendipitous areas, so I didn't take my umbrella as usual.

No mist in this pic I'm afraid, but a bit of murk, and I wanted to give you a taste of where I'm headed today, as opposed to an anonymous suburban train station in a fuzz.

Having said that, I couldn't resist taking a shot of the rediscovered rising blinding sun just now, rolling away the misty morning which I expect will turn out as some sub-impressionist blur, but I was there!

I'm afraid you couldn't see what I'm showing you in this photo, not the exact same leaves and angle and puddle and everything, even if you wanted to, because you weren't there, but luckily other puddles and angles and leaves exist, out there waiting to be found and framed if you wish. Dream on!

Have a mellow day.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...