Monday 5 December 2011

Coffee Love & Lung Cancer


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Coffee Love 'n' Lung Cancer ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

"Your contents are so long and stiff" she whispered.

"And yours so warm and wet" he replied.

"Your colour reminds me of a cancerous lung" he ventured.

"And yours an insomniac's eyes" she sighed.

"You keep people up at night" he smiled.

"And you help them relax" she waxed.

"Talking of which, I've a bit of an itch" he wheezed.

" I'm afraid I can't help you with that" she lied.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...