Saturday 2 November 2013

WYSIWIG


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ WYSIWIG ~

WYSIWIG by Paris Set Me Free
WYSIWIG, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I tried out a new technique on this one and think it's come out quite well.

At the base of the sculpture is written 'A AVGVSTE COMTE' but I don't know if that's the subject or the author.

Anyway, it's in the square in front of the Sorbonne and must have seen countless studenty happenings over the years. I'm surprised it's in such good condition.

The technique I was trying out was a combination of over saturation, over contrast, over exposure and a slow shutter speed. WYSIWIG: What you see is what I got. I like the feel it gives.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...