Wednesday 13 November 2013

En Route For The Big Pea


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ En Route For The Big Pea ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I spotted a rather strange sticker on a row of train windows the other day: "Ne Pas Pelliculer".

I couldn't work it out as it seemed to mean 'Don't laminate' but I instinctively felt it should be 'Don't peel', as in don't peel off the safety plastic on the window thank you beaucoup...

You can't see it here as this is just another rainy day pic, but there are plenty of shots I've shared with you where fun dudes and possibly dudettes have scritched away at the plastic coating with their own personal moniker.

As it is you'll just have to enjoy me passing through another suburban Parisian station for posterity. Taking me into the Big Pea nevertheless...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...