Wednesday 13 November 2013

East, West, Home's Best


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ East, West, Home's Best ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Don't know if this is photo-worthy or not but something pleased me about them so blatantly cocking up on a national monument. Or at least not having the means to efface their error or change of mind...

I won't go on about the towers of the Bibliothèque Nationale Française (BNF) - most of you will know my point of view by now. Suffice it to say that as time goes by I'm mellowing towards it, but I'll never love it for itself. At best it's a useful way to highlight other works of art, as my recent pic of it being used as a giant photomaton showed.

It's greatest merit, I guess, is that it gives you something to look at as you gaze over to the left bank from the middle of the Simone de Beauvoir passerelle with the tragedy being that they could have done so much more.

Sorry, I'm going on about it again. Knew I would. Oh well. East, west, home's best, and Paris is home for me for now and the foreseeable future so I'd better stop whingeing about it I guess.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...