Friday 22 November 2013

Autumn Amber


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Autumn Amber ~

Autumn Amber by Paris Set Me Free
Autumn Amber, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

If you ever find the quality of these photos dubious, don't forget they're all iPhone pics, often taken highly on the fly, in poor lighting conditions, rain and cold and then processed as best I can.

That said, I still end up with quite a few images I'm pleased with, or which at least remind me of a certain moment in a certain place.

This is... - did you guess? - Invalides on the esplanade on a chilly autumn day, with a glorious carpet of auburn and amber to enjoy.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...