Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ghost Train Cometh


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Ghost Train Cometh ~

Ghost Train Cometh by Paris Set Me Free
Ghost Train Cometh, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I'm a fan of shots of trains. You may have noticed.

But here's one I wasn't expecting. A semi-transparent, verifiable, bona fide phanton wagon.

Admittedly, you had to be there, and maybe you don't believe me, but this is exactly what I saw. And you might see it too, if you keep your eyes peeled and your spirits open...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...