Wednesday 13 November 2013

Gobsmacked Ghoulies


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Gobsmacked Ghoulies ~

Gobsmacked Ghoulies by Paris Set Me Free
Gobsmacked Ghoulies, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

There's not much more needs to be said about this monument - I've covered it before in a far more multicoloured version than the one you see here.

I've always been a fan ever since I discovered it, and you do have to 'discover' it, as it's hidden behind what could almost be termed an iron curtain, but the efforts well worth it, as you can see here.

I must admit I'd like to see even more of this sort of thing, but they are there if you look around. I suppose I shouldn't complain. More open-air sculpture in Paris - that's what I say!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...