Monday 25 June 2012

In My Mum's Garden


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ In My Mum's Garden ~


In My Mum's Garden, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Little poem for ya about just the other day in the Paris metro in rush hour when, utterly unexpected to meself and any one who knows me, right out of the blue I happened to look up and...

Caught myself coming
Through pulses of people
Like waves of wisteria
In my mum's garden

Met myself musing
On stairways of solitude
How much humanity
Gambles on getting in




Got myself going
There's chores to be chewing
Like ants we're all apeing
In my mum's garden



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...