Thursday 7 June 2012

Death By Culture


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Death By Culture ~


Death By Culture, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

The Hôtel de Ville - the Paris Town Hall - has long been one of my favourite Parisian buildings, because one of the most classically beautiful, especially with its sexily luminous negligée de nuit as we can see here.

This should be the start of quite a few of the 'classics' as I'm doing a few tours which will be taking in such icons and I'll be taking advantage of this to get away from the homeless souls and lonesome holes I've been regaling you with recently.

Coming up, the Louvre Pyramid, the Buren Columns, the Eiffel Tower thingy, the Arc de Triomphe and doubtless countless other old chestnuts. Interspersed with the regular oddities, of course.

Talking of which, I think I finally managed to glimpse the Paris ghost metro station Champs de Mars today, after several attempts at looking. The people I was accompanying on their Paris trip seemed fairly pleased to have discovered it with me too, which was a big plus.

Thanks to them too I'm going to be visiting Versailles, the Musée d'Orsay, the Notre Dame tower, and maybe the Orangerie and the Rodin gardens if rigor museus hasn't set in by that time. Which it probably will have.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...