Saturday 2 June 2012

Don't I Know You?


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Don't I Know You? ~


Don't I Know You?, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Do you ever feel like you're running and rushing so fast you'll meet yourself coming in the other direction?

Paris strain stations are ideal observation decks for this purpose, and it can be rather perturbing the first time it happens to you.

I've even experienced moments when I've literally forgotten in which direction I was supposed to be going and have had to check my watch and my timetable to put my mind, if not my body, at rest.

Now that my trips to Paris are less regulated and more varied in their purpose, this happens less frequently, which is vaguely reassuring for those of us with older brains.

But if you do find yourself with a moment of relatively calm composure, on the right platform, clutching the correct documents with appropriate thoughts in your head, there's not much more enjoyable than looking down on others losing their heads for once.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...