Tuesday 25 September 2012

Stronger Than The Illusion, The Passion


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Stronger Than The Illusion, The Passion ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Got a feeling I've already posted one of these - I say one because there are several scattered around the city with the same pithy observation: stronger than passion - the illusion.

And as I type those words, yes, stronger than certainty - the reality that I've 'done' this post before. Not something I like to do - repeat myself - but when it comes to Miss.Tic it's not that unpleasant an occurrence.

This one is in the Saint Germain des Prés area, on Rue de Seine if I remember correctly. My own street art adventures have ground to a halt, unfortunately, mainly because I'm not based in the city any more but in the 'far suburbs', as they say.

Still, I have a commitment to a Paris photo a day, and I'm still way behind as I type and so I post. And will probably head into the city again this afternoon to take both iPhone and Nikon pics to keep up with my demanding blog requirements.

Any of you as obsessed as I am? I'd love to know. Some of you photo-a-day people probably are and can understand where I'm coming from I guess.

Street photography - in the end, stronger than the illusion, is the passion, and that's as it should be.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...