Monday 3 September 2012

Critter Corner Conundrums


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Critter Corner Conundrums ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Here's another of them there Spacy Invadery types and I still can't be saying I like those little critters much. Take up far too much Parisian headroom with not too much to say for my liking.

Still, if you can't beat, fight or swat 'em, join 'em, as they say. So here's this one's fifteen seconds of fame on my blog anyway.

With a thousand of the things around the city they've had far more than 15 seconds of glory of course. This one's vaguely coherent, although the big question 'Why?' still raises its ugly head on a regular basis when I see these creations. Yes, I'll give the artist that: he created them and they are now a Paris if not world-wide phenomenon. As so many are now trying to emulate.

It's one of them there questions, isn't it; what constitutes art. Does this? Does anything? Does nothing (with an initial unartistic intent, that is)? Tomorrow I'll do drains and fag-ends, promise! And it'll be art coz I'll say it darn well them there is. Ephemeral, admittedly, but art none the less. So there.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...