Saturday 2 July 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Wobbles Of My Mind'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Wobbles Of My Mind ~


Wobbles Of My Mind, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I'm felling kinda kooky on this slightly cloudy Paris morning. Kinda lop-sided, kinda left-of-centre...

Of course, it's probably nothing. It's probably just a bit of pre-holiday, July madness setting in. But still. Things are still looking a bit wonky from where I'm typing.

Oh, should probably report that, despite lack of pics (I was rowing, you see), I took part in a boat race on the Lac Daumesnil in the Bois de Vincennes, which is a highly pleasant thing to do, if you ever get the chance.

Come to think of it, my rowing was pretty lop-sided too. Maybe that's where it all started.

And then there's people to be running around and dropping off and getting ready and fending off and calming down and sorting out and all in all the week's shaping up to be less than boring.

Which is probably a good thing in the end. Have a wobbly one.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...