Monday 4 July 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Rainbow Rising'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Rainbow Rising ~


Rainbow Rising, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

It's always struck me as funny that while those of us who work in the City of Sweat, errrr, I mean Light struggle to work each day in the stiffling metro like sardines, the merry months of July and August give us the added humiliating honour of sharing the stinking carriages with flip-flop clad bare-legged, buxom beauties, just rubbing in the ignominy of our plight.

Theoretically this shouldn't be an unpleasant experience, and to be honest it's bearable, but still funny to see boring businessmen bustling for space with rucksack bearing bums from who knows where, but not around here, jealously speaking you understand.

I'll have my revenge soon, though, because I'll be off to Barcelona, the party capital of Europe, in a couple of weeks, and you can be sure that amongst all the beach paraphernalia and wotnot there will be a perfectly demure business suit-clad Brit, looking ever-so slightly down his snooty nose at all these ridiculous young things pretending they're having a good time, when really he knows they're just making up for not being down at Paris Plage right now.

Think I'll rile 'em? No creo.
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...