Friday 15 April 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Wrong Side Of The Tracks'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Wrong Side Of The Tracks ~



Ha ha! Just when you thought I couldn't get any grimier... check this out!

I must admit I'm being heavily influenced by an interview I'm working on for Paris If You Please with someone who can think of nothing more fun than to wait until the very last train has left the station way after midnight, and then... but that would be spoiling the surprise now, wouldn't it?

Suffice it to say that there's a superb rencontre and series of photos coming, and that the world of the Paris metro ain't nothing like what you believe it to be.

Be afraid? Be very afraid? That's certainly an option. For the time being I'm staying firmly on the reasonably well-lit side of the tracks - although there are still curiosities to spot, if you keep your eyes open.

Just be careful not to lean in too much; the strange air currents, eddies and back drafts kicked up by these monsters can play havoc with your bleary-eyed balance...

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...