Wednesday 13 April 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Talking Crap'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Talking Crap ~


Talking Crap, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Instead of just talking crap about Paris as usual, I thought I'd show you a picture of some for a change.

We're in the depths of the 11th arrondissement if I remember correctly, so the backside of Belleville area, slightly off the beaten track, and here's a Paris street corner in what they call a 'quartier populaire'.

This doesn't mean 'a popular quarter', as in lots of people like it, but is much closer to 'a working class area', although there may be a link to the English meaning of populus too, that is to say 'densely populated', as the two often go together.

Oops, I'm starting to spout ordure again and I said I wouldn't. Have a great day now, and remember... try not to throw too much crap down, ok? Bye :-S

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...