Saturday 30 April 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Somewhere In Between'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Somewhere In Between ~


Somewhere In Between, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Aren't I just the social butterfly... vernissage here, soirée there, grab a croissant and a petit noir somewhere in between, and keep on going...

This one was great, because it was at someone's place, which is much more intimate and friendly - I mean, you can actually talk to people without feeling the need to sound like a dick so as not to be taken for one, if you see what I mean.

The pics were a pleasure to look at, being abstract, which is right up my street. And he had this interesting technique where he'd made lots of little veiny patterns with allowed the paint to accumulate and gave it an organic, earthy kind of feel.

Damn! you know what, I honestly got carried away there and suddenly realised I was talking like the aforementioned d... - isn't that funny?!

Then again, maybe I'm simply practising an advanced form of inverted dickism by pretending not to be one, whereas in fact that's what I am all along. Oh dear, there I go overworking my brain again, and the doctors have warned me about that several times...

Let me have another try: "I went to see some pictures the other day. They were very nice." Ahh! Back to normal; I'm feeling much better already :-S

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...