Friday 22 April 2011

Paris and I ~ 'In The Pink'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ In The Pink ~


In The Pink, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


What a cliché - spring time in Paris, but it does seem to be particularly glorious this year! I know I'm repeating myself, but that's what you get early on a Monday morning when I'm only on my first coffee with nothing in reserve on the old iFoh!ne...

This would be a typical square in the 13th arrondissement, packed with cherry trees in the full flush of their pretentious pinky glory - marvellous.

Whether my attempt to add something to the original is extremely debatable, but I'm keen to get on with the day so this is my offering to you today; I sincerely hope it's looking good where you are too, wherever that may be in your world. Have a pink one!

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...