Tuesday 14 December 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Pyramids Of My Mind'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Pyramids Of My Mind ~


Pyramids Of My Mind, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Now some of you may think you know Paris preeettttyyy well. Prreeeetttyyy well, right?

Wrong, smart asses. You might think you would know the answer if I asked you where there was an upsidedown pyramid in Paris, non? Well what if i told you there wasn't one. Not even two. But hundreds of the things all over the left and right banks. Would you believe me? Well the proof is in this photo guys.

See it and weep, suckers, one of the secret yet numerous spooky upsidedown pyramids of Paris, if only you know where to look...

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2010
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...