Friday 3 December 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Expressions of Hope'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Expressions of Hope ~


Expressions of Hope, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Kate said: "With just one hand help up high.. I can blot you out, out of sight..."

And with just one hand, held aloft, I took this little shot. Hands up who likes it everybody... that many! Wow..., that's... enlightening; liberating, even. Frees me from a weight that's been pressing heavily on my mind recently. A certain wondering, making me rub my brow uneasily...

You may be scratching your heads reading this thinking, what weird Willism is he holding up for our inspection this time. And I'd have to raise my hands and say: 'You've got me there, you really have.'

All I do know is that my time's up for now, so i'll wave you a hearty 'cheerio'; gotta go...

"Step into the night... And look up at the sky. And there's something bright, Travelling fast..."

Maybe it'll be me... or you. Or Tinkerbell. Or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Or a shooting star. Thanks Kate.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2010
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Excellent photo. Here is a man with great talent.

Eric Kim said...

Definitely digging the juxtaposition in the image :)

Sab said...

Thanks man, appreciate it a lot. You really got me thinking with your foundation y'know - I'm definitely gonna do something about that in Paris - I've decided!

Marilyn - what can I say..? But which man are you talking about - the one who did the stencil of the tall guy, or the one who put up the picture of the little punk kid next to it..?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...