Sunday 26 December 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Bear With Me'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Bear With Me ~


Bear With Me, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Bear with me on this one as icy how many bare-faced puns i can make in one posting. Although we may appear to be polar opposites... oh no, i can't do it, just haven't got it in me. My corniness has its limits, believe it or not.

This was a fitting window display to see as I trogged though Paris on my Big Snow Shoot, which, late as usual, resulted in about five or six usable shots, but never mind, it's better than nothing. i'm now in Barcelona, so if Paris decides to snow now, as it did, gloriously, when i was in London, i'll miss it all again, and i wouldn't put it past her...

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2010
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...