Tuesday 23 November 2010

Paris and I ~ 'My Little Dreams'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ My Little Dreams ~


Broken Dreams, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


In the foothills of Mount Martre a scatterland lies, of sketchy boutiques and compromising corners where you can find the best of the worst, and as for the best, well, it's not much better.

But occasionally a moment of magic will tug at the corner of your eye, dragging your gaze from the tourist trash or the cotton sharks' shortcomings and say to you: this is my place, my nest, my little nook, and you can peek inside if you like, just to have a look.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Let'sin Paris!
Join our
PARIS IF YOU PLEASE
group on Survive France
Try my
PARIS PHOTO
QUIZ

and win Cool Bookmarks

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2010
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

2 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Your narrative always completes the photo or at times it adds to the mystery... Love the surreal look in her face.

Sab said...

Yes, and the fact that, if you look closely, her head doesn't quite match up with her body! Poor love. Thanks for the nice comment :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...