Saturday 31 July 2010

Toothless Wonder


This scaredy cat has every reason to be scared, as her two young'uns are in mortal danger, as is she, from these mean fangs of death.

Although come to mention it, the sculpture's python doesn't actually have any fangs, which doesn't do his jungle cred much good.

And where can you find this dramatic scene? In my local park, where i'm preparing some special photo walks and quizzes! So which park is
it..?

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

2 comments:

Rob said...

I have no clue as to the park this is located. Luxembourg? just a guess. I seem to recall a similar statue in Musee D'Orsay, or, I can be mistaken. My memory isn't what it used to be.

Sab said...

Ha! Rob, that would be in the Parc Montsouris - one of several interesting and intriguing statues you can find there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...