Sunday 18 July 2010

Miles of Smiles


Miles of Smiles, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Thought i'd show you just how wonderful my photo tour and lesson
clients really are!

This is Carolyne from... guess? Australia, that's right- Queensland to
be precise! We spent a great afternoon-evening wandering along the
waterways of the city looking to create extraordinary images from
everyday scenes. If you look carefully you can see the reflection of a
typical Parisian building in her big ol' lens.

I won't mention the name of her camera or my sponsors will get upset,
but it begins with '5' and ends with 'D' and lets her blast Parisians
bigtime!

Me, i'm totally happy with my Nikon (and my iPhone, for that matter)
but people who get all snobbish about brands just make me laugh.
Personally, i don't care what 'camera' took the shot; i want to see
the pictures at the end.

Cameras don't take photos anyway; people do. And people make them
too. The lens that took the above pic only measures three or four
millimetres across but that smile could span continents...

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I'
photo blog)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...